olive oil drop biscuits
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 cup(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, stir the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt until well-combined. Pour in the olive oil and milk and stir until just moistened.
- Drop batter onto a baking sheet lined with Silpat or parchment paper. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown on the edges.
- Serve warm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by yayitscindiee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
olive oil drop biscuits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes