Olive Oil Dipping Sauce
Serve in small shallow bowls with warm, crusty bread.
Yield: Makes 1 1/4 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Stir together all ingredients. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 3 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments