Olive-Nut Spread Sandwiches
These olive-cream cheese party sandwiches have added crunch from toasted pecans in the cream cheese mixture. For a nice party presentation, you can use both thin white bread and pumpernickel and alternate the types of bread on the platter. If you can't find thin slices of pumpernickel bread, you can use thin whole wheat bread.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 to 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Thin pumpernickel bread slices
- Garnish: toasted pecan halves
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Cut crusts from bread slices; cut each slice into 4 squares. Serve spread on bread slices. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note