Olive-Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Prep: 45 minutes (includes 10 minutes for toasting bread).
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 2 bruschetta)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 61
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 159mg
- Calcium: 25mg
- 1 cup diced seeded plum tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 16 (1/4-inch-thick) slices French bread baguette (about 4 ounces)
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 cup mild goat cheese, at room temperature
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, and set aside.
- 3. Arrange bread on a baking sheet; bake at 400° for 8 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp. Remove toast slices from oven, and cool 2 minutes.
- 4. Rub both sides of each toast slice with garlic clove. Spread goat cheese thinly on 1 side of each toast, and top with the olive mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Olive-Goat Cheese Bruschetta Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers