Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Italian Sausage
- 2 whole(s) russet baking potatoes Cut lengthwise in quarters, then across into 1/4 in slices
- 1 whole(s) medium onion chopped
- 4 clove(s) garlic crushed & minced
- 2 cup(s) Kale Large veins removed, cut into strips
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 4 cup(s) water
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- Brown sausage in large soup pot.
- Remove from pan onto paper towels to absorb grease
- Saute onions in pan for a couple minutes, or until they start to brown.
- Add garlic, stirring constantly for 30-60 seconds.
- Add chicken broth, water, and potatoes.
- Cook on medium heat until potatoes are done.
- Return sausage to pot.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Turn to low heat.
- Add kale and cream.
- Heat through and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by chillyjenn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews