Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
- 5 cube(s) chicken bouillon
- 4 tablespoon(s) chopped bacon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic
- 1 pound(s) ground Italian sausage
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/4 bunch(es) kale
- 1 large diced onion
- 1 pound(s) sliced potatos
- 10 cup(s) water
- 1.Saut Italian sausage and crushed red pepper in a large pot. Drain excess fat, refrigerate while you prepare other ingredients.
- 2.In the same pan, saut bacon, onions and garlic over low-medium heat for approximately 15 mins. or until the onions are soft.
- 3.Add chicken bouillon and water to the pot and heat until it starts to boil.
- 4.Add the sliced potatoes and cook until soft, about half an hour.
- 5.Add the heavy cream and just cook until thoroughly heated.
- 6.Stir in the sausage and the kale, let all heat through and serve. Delicious!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TracyM and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews