Olive Garden Salad Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup(s) white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) corn syryp
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 4 tablespoon(s) Romaon or Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Italian Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon(s) Lemon juice
- Place all ingredients in a blender until well mixed. If this is a little too tart for your own personal taste, add a little extra sugar. You can enjoy your Olive Garden salad dressing for about 10 days if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Another great use for the Olive Garden salad dressing is as a marinade for vegetables or even meats that you might like to grill. So you can see the Olive Garden salad dressing can be used in more than one way.
- Be sure to serve this recipe with the Olive Garden Salad Mix
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Listrav and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Olive Garden Salad Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads