Olive Garden Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bag(s) Dole American Salad Blend
- 5 slice(s) Red onion sliced
- 6 whole(s) black olives sliced
- 3 whole(s) pepperoncini peppers
- 1/2 cup(s) croutons
- 1 whole(s) plum tomato quartered
- 2 tablespoon(s) romano cheese grated
- Chill one salad bowl in freezer for at least 30 minutes. Place bag of salad in bowl. Place on top of the lettuce the red onion, black olives, pepperoncinis, tomatoes, and croutons. Add some freshly grated Parmesan cheese if you like, and add plenty of Olive Garden Salad Dressing on top
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Listrav and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note