Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 199 Calories; 15g Fat (68.4% calories from fat); 10g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 48mg Cholesterol; 640mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 1 1/2 Lean Meat; 1 Vegetable; 2 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion diced 1 cup
- 1 large carrot julienned 1 cup
- 3 stalks celery chopped 1 cup
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cans diced tomatoes - 14 1/2 oz ea
- 1 can red kidney beans - 15 oz with liquid
- 1 can great northern beans - 15 oz with liquid
- 1 can tomato sauce 15 oz
- 1 can V-8 juice - 12 oz
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 pound ditali pasta - 1/2 pkg
- Brown the ground beef in a large saucepan or pot over medium heat. Drain off most of the fat. Add onion, carrot, celery and garlic and saute for 10 minutes. Add remaining ingredients, except pasta, and simmer for 1 hour.
- About 50 minutes into simmer time, cook the pasta in 1 1/2 to 2 quarts of boiling water over high heat. Cook for 10 minutes or just until pasta is al dente, or slightly tough. Drain.
- Add the pasta to the large pot of soup. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BigSteve and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note