Olive Garden Pasta E Fagioli Soup in a Crock Pot (Copycat)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 3 whole(s) carrots chopped
- 4 stalk(s) celery chopped
- 2 can(s) diced tomatoes undrained 28oz
- 1 can(s) red kidney beans drained 16oz
- 1 can(s) white kidney beans drained 16oz
- 3 can(s) beef stock 10 oz
- 3 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 5 teaspoon(s) parsley
- 1 jar(s) spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounce(s) pasta
- 1. Brown beef in a skillet.
- 2. Drain fat from beef and add to crock pot with everything except pasta.
- 3. Cook on low 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
- 4. During last 30 min on high or 1 hour on low, add pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LiaHintz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Olive Garden Pasta E Fagioli Soup in a Crock Pot (Copycat) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes