- 1 (4 1/4-ounce) can chopped black olives, drained
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (8-ounce) French baguette, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
How to Make It
Combine chopped black olives and next 6 ingredients.
Top each bread slice evenly with olive mixture. Arrange on baking sheets.
Broil, with oven door partially open, 3 to 4 minutes or until topping is bubbly and golden.