Olive Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe
Olive Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe photo by Taste of Home Olive Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe Read Reviews(3) Publisher Photo In Aurora, Colorado, Lisa Hymson serves these tasty handheld sandwiches with salsa on the side for dipping. "Or slice them into pinwheels for appetizers," she suggests.
Yield: 1 serving
Community Recipe from
- TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + chilling
- YIELD: 8
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives, drained
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1-1/4 pounds deli smoked chicken
- Salsa or picante sauce, optional
- Savings in san antonio, TX 78247 Change Zip
- My Savings Add to Grocery List
- Nutritional Facts
- 1 serving (1 each) equals 338 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 1,078 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.
- 1.In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Fold in chilies, olives, pimientos, garlic powder, chili powder and pepper sauce.
- 2. Spread on one side of each tortilla; top with chicken and roll up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Olive Chicken Roll-Ups Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes