Olive Cheese Bites
More From Southern Living
Bake: 15 Minutes
- 1 (10-oz.) block sharp Cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (7 1/2-oz.) jar pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1. Beat cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer in a large bowl until blended. Add red pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and onion salt, beating just until blended. Gradually add flour, beating until mixture is blended and smooth.
- 2. Drain olives on paper towels. Pinch off a 1-inch piece of dough. Wrap dough around 1 olive; roll in hands to form a ball, covering entire olive with dough, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Repeat procedure with remaining dough and olives.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks, and let cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note