- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup assorted olives (about 5 ounces), pitted
How to Make It
In a food processor, pulse the parsley, mint, oil, capers and crushed red pepper until finely chopped. Add the olives and pulse until finely chopped but not pureed.
Make Ahead: The tapenade can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. Let return to room temperature before serving.
Serve With: Grilled steak, chicken, scallops or firm-fleshed white fish or on burgers.