More From Southern Living
Grill: 12 Minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds ground round
- 1/4 cup Black Olive Pesto
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning mix
- 4 toasted hamburger buns
- Toppings: romaine lettuce, tomato slices
- 1. Combine ground round, Black Olive Pesto, and seasoning; shape into 4 (4-inch) patties.
- 2. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center. Serve on buns with desired toppings.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used McCormick Grill Mates Hamburger Seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes