Becky Luigart-Stayner; Lydia DeGaris-Pursell
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 96
- Calories from fat: 18%
- Fat: 1.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 3.3g
- Carbohydrate: 16.4g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 226mg
- Calcium: 27mg
- 1 (1-pound) loaf frozen white bread dough
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- Cooking spray
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- Thaw dough in refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Sprinkle olives and rosemary over dough; gently knead on a lightly floured surface 4 or 5 times or just until olives are incorporated into dough. Cover dough; let rest 10 minutes. Roll dough into a 10 x 8-inch rectangle. Beginning with long side, roll up jelly-roll fashion; pinch seam to seal. Place roll, seam side down, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Uncover dough; cut several 2-inch diagonal slits into top of dough using a sharp knife. Brush dough with egg white. Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until loaf sounds hollow when tapped. Remove loaf from baking sheet; cool on a wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads