- 2 1/2 cups (10 oz.) freshly shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (6-oz.) can Spanish olives, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°.
Beat Cheddar cheese, olives, butter, blue cheese, half-and-half, and salt at medium speed with a heavy-duty electric stand mixer until blended. Gradually add flour, beating just until combined.
Turn dough out onto a well-floured surface. Divide dough into 2 equal portions, and flatten each into a disk; roll each to 1/8-inch thickness. Cut with a 2 1/2-inch moon-shaped cutter. Place dough 1 inch apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden; cool on baking sheets on wire racks 30 minutes.