My favorite Mexican Style casserole. Good anytime even better the next day so make a lot!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Ground Round
- 1 bulb(s) Large Onion Chopped
- 8 ounce(s) Whole Corn
- 8 ounce(s) Condensed Cream of Tomato Soup
- 4 ounce(s) Small Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chili Powder
- 8 ounce(s) Pasta Noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 4 ounce(s) Olives Pitted Drained
- 1 package(s) Grated Sharp Cheese'
- First cook the noodles. While they cook, fry meat and onion in a skillet until the meat browns, then add everything else but the cheese and simmer till it's well acquainted. Put in a big casserole uncovered. Top with cheese. Bake for thirty minutes at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by daviesgil and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note