Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Ground Round
- 1 bulb(s) Large Onion Chopped
- 8 ounce(s) Whole Corn
- 8 ounce(s) Condensed Cream of Tomato Soup
- 4 ounce(s) Small Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chili Powder
- 8 ounce(s) Pasta Noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 4 ounce(s) Olives Pitted Drained
- 1 package(s) Grated Sharp Cheese'
- First cook the noodles. While they cook, fry meat and onion in a skillet until the meat browns, then add everything else but the cheese and simmer till it's well acquainted. Put in a big casserole uncovered. Top with cheese. Bake for thirty minutes at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by daviesgil and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes