Old Settlers' Baked Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/2 pound(s) sliced bacon cut in small pieces
- 1/2 whole(s) medium onion chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili seasoning
- 1/3 cup(s) white sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/4 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1/8 cup(s) mustard
- 1/8 cup(s) molasses spray measuring cup
- 1 can(s) red kidney beans
- 1 can(s) pork 'n beans
- 1 can(s) butter beans
- Brown the ground beef, bacon and onion in medium skillet. Drain grease.
- In separate bowl, combine brown sugar, white sugar, ketchup, barbecue sauce, mustard, molasses and chili seasoning.
- Combine both in a 6-quart casserole dish. Stir in beans.
- Bake for one hour at 350 degrees F.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sararoseb and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note