Amazing! Great flavor on Chicken
Old Kentucky Bourbon Marinade
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup canola or corn oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Whisk together all ingredients and 1/4 cup water in a bowl.
- Note: We tested with Old Forester Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This