Amazing! Great flavor on Chicken
Old Kentucky Bourbon Marinade
This is the little black dress of marinades--sophisticated yet simple. It works with beef, pork, or chicken, and will see you through endless seasons of backyard grilling and entertaining. From Splendor in the Bluegrass by the Junior League of Louisville.
Yield: Makes about 2 cups
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup canola or corn oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Whisk together all ingredients and 1/4 cup water in a bowl.
- Note: We tested with Old Forester Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note