- 7 1/2 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, broken in half (15 squares)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 cup quartered strawberries
- 4 kiwis, chopped
- 1/3 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, toasted
How to Make It
COVER bottom of 13- x 9-inch pan with grahams.
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually add milk, mixing until well blended after each addition. Add dry pudding mix; beat 1 min. Gently stir in half the COOL WHIP; spread over grahams. Cover with remaining COOL WHIP and fruit.
REFRIGERATE several hours. Top with coconut just before serving.
Total fat: 10 g
Saturated fat: 7 g
Cholesterol: 25 mg
Sodium: 220 mg
Carbohydrate: 23 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Sugars: 15 g
Protein: 3 g
Vitamin A: 6% DV
Vitamin C: 45% DV
Calcium: 6% DV
Iron: 2% DV