Old Fashioned Egg Custard Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) sugar plus 1 tsp, set aside
- 3 eggs
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon(s) flour
- 1 9-inch pie shell unbaked
- Beat 1 cup sugar with eggs until creamy. Beat in milk, melted butter, vanilla and nutmeg. Combine 1 tsp sugar with 1 tsp flour and sprinkle evenly over the pie shell BEFORE filling. Preheat oven to 300 F., pour custard into pie shell and bake about 40 minutes, until firm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ybkinid and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Old Fashioned Egg Custard Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries