Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) white pepper
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 3 cup(s) cooked chicken
- 10-oz peas and carrots cooked and drained
- 2 cup(s) potatoes cooked and cubed
- 17.3 ounce(s) frozen puff pastry sheets thawed
- Heat butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Saute onion util tender and golden. Blend in flour, salt and pepper. Add broth and whick well. Cook until thick and bubbly; add remaining ingredients except pastry. Divide evenly amoung 6 individual casserole dishes; set aside. Cut puff pastry into 6 squares to fit the tops of dishes; cut a steam vent in the center of each with a mini cookie cutter. Place pastry tops on casserole dishes; set dishes on a baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees util pastry is golden, about 10-15 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melrose1954 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Old-Fashioned Chicken Pot Pies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles