Old Fashioned Bean Soup
- 1 pound(s) dry navy beans :soak overnight
- 1 can(s) chicken broth
- 1/2 slice(s) Costco ham steak slices :bite sized cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) celery : diced
- 1/4 cup(s) carrot : diced
- 1 med onion : diced
- 1) Add enough water to the can of chicken broth to equal 2 Quarts.
- 2) Put all ingredients in CROCK-POT. Cover.
- 3) Cook High: 5-6 hours
- Low: 10-12 hours
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MichelleM227 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note