Old Fashioned Banana Cake
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) yellow cake mix
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped nuts
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mashed ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 cup(s) sugar topping
- 1 cup(s) flour topping
- 1 stick(s) butter softened topping
- Mix together and pour into greased and floured loaf pans.
- Mix last 3 ingredients together until crumbly and place over cake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DanetteM and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes