Old Bay Salmon Cakes
An inexpensive and easy recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bag(s) salmon (5oz pkgs)
- 2 teaspoon(s) Old Bay seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup(s) panko
- 1 bell peppers small/green
- 2 tablespoon(s) chives fresh
- light olive oil for frying
- In a large bowl, gently combine all ingredients until mixed well. Form into 6-8 small patties.
- Heat a non stick pan over medium heat. Drizzle 2 TBSP oil in pan and spread around. Gently place each patty into hot pan and cook on first side for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully flip, and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes until second side is browned.
- Once cooked, set aside and sprinkle coarse salt over salmon cakes. Serve with a squeeze of lemon
This recipe is a personal recipe added by coffeeluvn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note