- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons refrigerated horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (46-oz.) bottle tomato juice, chilled
- Hot sauce to taste
- 2 1/2 cups vodka
- Garnishes: lime wedges, celery ribs with leaves, spicy pickled asparagus, spicy pickled okra, large pimiento-stuffed Spanish olives, extra-large cooked peeled shrimp with tails intact
How to Make It
Stir together first 9 ingredients in a large pitcher. Cover and chill.
Stir in vodka. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
2012 Christmas with Southern Living