More From Southern Living
Bake: 20 Minutes
- 1 (24-ounce) package frozen breaded cut okra
- 3 (5-ounce) packages salad greens
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 (15-ounce) bottle spinach salad dressing
- Bake breaded okra at 425° in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet for 20 minutes or until golden brown, or fry okra according to package directions.
- Toss together okra, salad greens, sliced onion, and walnuts in a large serving bowl.
- Heat dressing according to package directions. Serve warm with salad.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used T. Marzetti's Spinach Salad Dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This