Okra Walnut Salad
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen okra, thawed
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup red wine vinaigrette
- 2 (10-ounce) packages salad greens
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Cook okra according to package directions; drain and cool.
- Combine okra and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- Toss together okra and salad greens; sprinkle with walnuts. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This