This is a great, easy, weeknight version of okra and tomatoes. Good recipe.
Yield: Makes 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium-size sweet onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 cups frozen cut okra
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add bell pepper and onion, and sauté 3 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients, and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments