Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
More From Southern Living
Other: 5 Minutes
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups cubed ciabatta bread (about 1-inch cubes)
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups sliced okra
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Whisk together eggs and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in bread, tomatoes, parsley, and half of cheese.
- 3. Sauté bell pepper and next 3 ingredients in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes. Fold vegetable mixture into egg mixture. Pour into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 4. Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Let stand 5 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Casseroles