More From Southern Living
- 3 bacon slices
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 (16-oz.) package frozen sliced okra, thawed
- 2 (8.5-oz.) packages ready-to-serve Cajun-style rice
- 1. Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels, reserving 2 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon.
- 2. Sauté onion and okra in hot drippings over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes or until tender.
- 3. Prepare rice according to package directions. Stir rice and crumbled bacon into okra mixture in skillet.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note