Octopus Marshmallow Pops (for Mermaid Party)
Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) marshmallows
- 1 bag(s) white chocolate chips
- edible eyes
- sprinkles (mini pearls, perils, and pink sprinkles)
- white sugar (for presentation)
- First, make a 8 point star with pink chocolate on wax paper or some kind of paper that won't stick. Then dipped a regular sized marshmallows in pink chocolate and placed it on top of the "star". Lightly sprinkle fine pink sprinkles over top to add a little sparkle. Now for the finishing touches.... place candy eyes and our flags!
- Place octopus mallow pops sitting on a bed of white sugar with a little cinnamon mixed into it to create a fresher "sand" look. I know a lot of people use brown sugar, but I wanted a lighter more fresh and whimsical feeling. Then we sprinkled colorful chocolate mini perils and pink sprinkles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KellyDiff and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note