Octopus Marshmallow Pops (for Mermaid Party)
Community Recipe from
- 1 bag(s) marshmallows
- 1 bag(s) white chocolate chips
- edible eyes
- sprinkles (mini pearls, perils, and pink sprinkles)
- white sugar (for presentation)
- First, make a 8 point star with pink chocolate on wax paper or some kind of paper that won't stick. Then dipped a regular sized marshmallows in pink chocolate and placed it on top of the "star". Lightly sprinkle fine pink sprinkles over top to add a little sparkle. Now for the finishing touches.... place candy eyes and our flags!
- Place octopus mallow pops sitting on a bed of white sugar with a little cinnamon mixed into it to create a fresher "sand" look. I know a lot of people use brown sugar, but I wanted a lighter more fresh and whimsical feeling. Then we sprinkled colorful chocolate mini perils and pink sprinkles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KellyDiff and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes