oatmean cranberry white choclate chunk cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2/3 cup(s) butter or margrine softened
- 2/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 6-ounce package ocean spray craisins original dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup(s) white chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter or margarine and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs, mixing well. Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition. Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chunks.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoriSmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
oatmean cranberry white choclate chunk cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts