- 6 cups regular or quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped dried apricots (preferably Blenheim)
- 1 cup tart dried cherries
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup roasted hazelnuts
- Pomegranate molasses* or brown sugar
- calories 501
- caloriesfromfat 38 %
- protein 9.7 g
- fat 21 g
- satfat 8.7 g
- carbohydrate 76 g
- fiber 12 g
- sodium 9.2 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Combine oats, apricots, cherries, sugar, and salt in a large bowl with hands until pieces of fruit aren't sticking together. Store in a container with a lid up to 1 month. Package toppings separately.
Bring water (3/4 cup per serving) to a boil in a saucepan and stir in oatmeal mix (3/4 cup per serving). Remove from heat, cover, and let stand until most of water has been absorbed, 5 minutes. Set out with toppings and milk.
*Find pomegranate molasses at well-stocked grocery stores.