Oatmeal with Prune & Banana Compote
This quick and easy oatmeal recipe is cooked in the microwave and makes a hearty breakfast dish with the addition of a prune and banana Mixture.
More From Health
- Calories: 420
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 15g
- Carbohydrate: 83g
- Fiber: 8g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 115mg
- Resistant starch: 5.2g
- 1 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 3 dried prunes, chopped
- 1 banana, diced
- 1 tablespoon crystallized ginger, chopped
- 1. Combine milk and oats in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 3 to 5 minutes.
- 2. Combine plum, banana, and ginger; sprinkle over oatmeal.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note