I didn;t see anywhere that these were supposed to be a healthy cookie. Should have read entire recipe before baking like I usually do - just left a little something to be desired. Not very sweet, which is okay, but not much other flavor w/o toffee bite. And no way they make 4 dz when you use tablespoon! I used small tb scoops and barely made 3. But it's a workable recipe
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked regular oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (10-ounce) package almond toffee bits
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add sugar, beating well. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Combine oats and next 3 ingredients; add to butter mixture, beating just until blended. Stir in chopped pecans and toffee bits.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Hershey's Heath Bits O' Brickle Almond Toffee Bits.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts