Good cookie. My family doesn't like nuts so swapped them for chocolate chip cookies--mini chips would have been perfect. I cooked some at 375 for 10 min and others at 350 for 14. Those at 350 came out better.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked regular oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (10-ounce) package almond toffee bits
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add sugar, beating well. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Combine oats and next 3 ingredients; add to butter mixture, beating just until blended. Stir in chopped pecans and toffee bits.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Hershey's Heath Bits O' Brickle Almond Toffee Bits.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note