Good cookie. My family doesn't like nuts so swapped them for chocolate chip cookies--mini chips would have been perfect. I cooked some at 375 for 10 min and others at 350 for 14. Those at 350 came out better.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked regular oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (10-ounce) package almond toffee bits
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add sugar, beating well. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Combine oats and next 3 ingredients; add to butter mixture, beating just until blended. Stir in chopped pecans and toffee bits.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Hershey's Heath Bits O' Brickle Almond Toffee Bits.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This