- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked regular oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (10-ounce) package almond toffee bits
How to Make It
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer 2 to 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add sugar, beating well. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
Combine oats and next 3 ingredients; add to butter mixture, beating just until blended. Stir in chopped pecans and toffee bits.
Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
Bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Hershey's Heath Bits O' Brickle Almond Toffee Bits.