This streusel recipe goes very nicely on the Blueberry Banana bread (recipe #1087045), as suggested. I have made it both with quick oats and regular rolled oats and both work well. I also made it without the banana chips both times that I made the recipe and found it to be good. I hope in the future to add the banana chips--could be really interesting!
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup regular rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chopped dried banana chips
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup each all-purpose flour, regular rolled oats, and chopped dried banana chips; 2 tablespoons each firmly packed brown sugar and butter, cut into chunks; and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon. Mix with your fingers until fine crumbs form.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch