- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (not instant)
- 1 cup spice gumdrops, coarsely chopped
- calories 123
- fat 4 g
- satfat 3 g
- protein 1 g
- carbohydrate 20 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 19 mg
- sodium 57 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line two large baking sheets with parchment. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together butter and brown sugar until well combined. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture until just combined. Fold in oats and gumdrops.
Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets, leaving 2 inches between each cookie. Bake until golden around edges but still soft on top, about 15 minutes. Let stand on baking sheets for about 5 minutes, then transfer to wire rack and cool completely.