Oatmeal-Raisin Snack Bars
More From I Can't Believe Its Not Butter!®
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups uncooked old fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
Combine flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread with sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture on slow speed just until blended. Stir in raisins. Evenly spread into prepared pan.
Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted 1-inch from edge comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into 32 bars.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 160, Calories From Fat 45, Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g, Total Fat 5g, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 130mg, Total Carbohydrate 29g, Sugars 18g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oatmeal-Raisin Snack Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies