Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 stick(s) butter, softened
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1-1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 cup(s) oats (quick or old fashioned)
- 1 cup(s) raisins
- Heat oven to 350. Beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well. Stir in oats and raisins; mix well. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melody6kids and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies