AMAZING. I actually leave out the raisins and add an extra handful or two of chocolate chips. To die for.
Oatmeal-Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Photo: Lee Harrelson; Styling: Jan Gautro, Laura Zapalowski
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup raisins
- Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Combine flour, soda, oats, and salt in a small bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in morsels and raisins. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 14 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts