AMAZING. I actually leave out the raisins and add an extra handful or two of chocolate chips. To die for.
Oatmeal-Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Photo: Lee Harrelson; Styling: Jan Gautro, Laura Zapalowski
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup raisins
- Beat butter and sugars at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Combine flour, soda, oats, and salt in a small bowl; gradually add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in morsels and raisins. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 8 to 14 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note