Oatmeal-Pecan Lace Cookies
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups regular oats, uncooked
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl, mixing well. Add egg and vanilla, mixing well. Add oats and pecans, stirring well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 3 inches apart onto aluminum foil-lined cookie sheets. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool on cookie sheets. Remove from aluminum foil; store in airtight containers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note