These are the best cookies I think I've ever made! I used light brown sugar and it was great.
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) Pecans Chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) Flour.
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Quick-cooking oatmeal Not instant
- 1/2 cup(s) Unsalted butter Room temperature
- 1/2 cup(s) DARK brown sugar Packed
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 3/4 cup(s) Dried cherries
- 1/2 cup(s) White chocolate chips
- Set oven at 350 depress. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
- Toast pecans on 350 oven for 10 mins
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, & oatmeal to blend. Set aside
- In electric mixer, beat the butter at medium until smooth. Add sugars and blend well add egg & vanilla. With mixer on low add flour mixture.
- Add cherries, pecans and chips and mix in by hand
- Using 1/4 C measure drop batter 2" apart on cookie sheet. With wet hand press mounds to flatten.
- Bake for 10-12 min until edges are golden and centers are soft & shiny. Transfer pans to rack to cool for 5 min. Transfer cookies to rack to cool completely. Do not over cook
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Marz61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes