These are the best cookies I think I've ever made! I used light brown sugar and it was great.
Soft, delicious big cookies!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) Pecans Chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) Flour.
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Quick-cooking oatmeal Not instant
- 1/2 cup(s) Unsalted butter Room temperature
- 1/2 cup(s) DARK brown sugar Packed
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 3/4 cup(s) Dried cherries
- 1/2 cup(s) White chocolate chips
- Set oven at 350 depress. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
- Toast pecans on 350 oven for 10 mins
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, & oatmeal to blend. Set aside
- In electric mixer, beat the butter at medium until smooth. Add sugars and blend well add egg & vanilla. With mixer on low add flour mixture.
- Add cherries, pecans and chips and mix in by hand
- Using 1/4 C measure drop batter 2" apart on cookie sheet. With wet hand press mounds to flatten.
- Bake for 10-12 min until edges are golden and centers are soft & shiny. Transfer pans to rack to cool for 5 min. Transfer cookies to rack to cool completely. Do not over cook
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Marz61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note