Oatmeal Pancakes with Walnuts
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) quick cooking oatsmeal
- 1 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1. In a large bowl, combine oats, plain yogurt, milk, and honey.
- 2. Stir in flours, baking soda, and salt.
- 3. Add beaten eggs and mix well.
- 4. Add chopped walnuts. Batter will be thick.
- 5. Heat a large non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- 6. Spoon about 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle for each pancake.
- 7. Cook until bottoms are browned and bubbles on top start to pop, about 3 minutes.
- 8. Flip and cook until other sides are browned, about 2 minutes.
- 9. Repeat with remaining batter.
- 10. Add additional milk if batter becomes too thick.
- Serve hot with maple syrup or fresh fruit.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oatmeal Pancakes with Walnuts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch