Oatmeal Pancakes two plus points
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup(s) whole wheal flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup(s) non fat milk
- Beat egg and add milk.
- Mix dry ingredients and add to the egg and milk mixture.
- Heat a non-stick skillet and spray with cooking spray.
- Dip one large serving spoon and drop into skillet and brown on each side.
- SUGGESTION: Drizzle and spread 1 tablespoon of maple syrup over the pancake while hot, then serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kitchenwitchCO and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oatmeal Pancakes two plus points Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch