Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup(s) ground flax seed
- 3 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1. Mix all ingredients together and pour into a ziploc bag. Store in refrigerator
- 2. when ready to cook, bring 3/4 c water to boil. Place 3/4 c oatmeal mix in bowl. pour boiling water over mix and let stand 5 min. Use 1/2 milk if desire richer oats
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bknott and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Oatmeal Mix Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch