Oatmeal Mini-Pancakes With Apple-Pear Sauce
- 1 cup uncooked regular oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/4 cup instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Apple-Pear Sauce
- Stir together first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Stir together eggs, milk, and oil; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Pour 2 tablespoons batter for each pancake onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or skillet. Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked; turn and cook other side. Serve with Apple-Pear Sauce.
- Note: Pancakes and sauce may be frozen separately up to 1 month. To reheat, microwave 4 pancakes at HIGH 1 minute and 15 seconds; microwave 1 cup sauce 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring once.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This