Oatmeal Lace Cookies
Yield: about 4 dozen
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 cups regular oats, uncooked
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Gradually add sugar to egg in a medium mixing bowl, beating well. Add melted butter, mixing well. Combine oats, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg; add to egg mixture, beating well. Stir in vanilla.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake at 350° for 6 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from cookie sheets, and cool on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cookies